What's on your mind?
Hi could I become admin. I love good luck Charlie. It's my favourite show ever
(edited by ChilledoutArthur)
I would like to be a part of your administration team, please.
(edited by KittehWyd)
I want to apply as one of the Admins of this wiki. Thank you.
(edited by DarkUnknownWarrior)
I believe we need a new admin. Who agrees?
(edited by Hitman Agent 48)
I nominate Hellogoodluckcharlie for administstratorship on the Good Luck Charlie Wiki
I belive Hellogoodluckcharlie should be elected because she demostrates proper wiki etiquette by making contributing edits and by providing important and thoughtful additions to the blogs and chatroom. She demostrates to everyone what a good wiki user should be. She has made a great number of edits for the wiki! I believe she will be a great member to the wiki!
Nominated by R5+Bgodjesus
(edited by R5+godjesus)
hello my name is hellogoodluckcharlie and I would really love to be an admin on this wiki I love the good luck charlie wiki I have worked really hard on it I am ranked #1 on this wiki I have made lots of pages and blogs I follow the rules and I'm very responsible i'm also an admin on thesoul surfer wiki and i know how wikis run I would be a great admin but a grater leader please make my dream come true and make me a leader on this wiki please take my application into your consideration thank-you
(edited by Hellogoodluckcharlie)
I nominate User:Example for administstratorship on the Good Luck Charlie Wiki
I belive Example should be elected because he demostrates proper wiki etiquette by making contributing edits and by providing important and thoughtful additions to the blogs and chatroom. He demostrates to everyone what a good wiki user should be. He has made a great number of edits for the wiki! I believe he will be a great member to the wiki!
(edited by Jazatz2)
Please make a separate forum page for each request.
Users that would like to request Rollback rights may do so on the Request Board. Please state you username and reasons as to why you should have rollback rights.
- What things you need to do to earn Rollback rights
- Be active for at least 60 days.
- Have at least 100 edits. (see Special:Editcount)
- Have a history of fighting vandalism.
- Must have no history of vandalism.
To be active, you should make edits at least a few times each week. To help show that you know the difference between a simple poor edit (or someone just "playing around") and a deliberate attempt to harm the wiki with vandalism, make sure you include a reason in the Summary line for your edits.
For the 100 edits, a majority of them (over 50%) should be for wiki-building. That is, in the areas other than User talk and User blog comments.
"Must have no history of vandalism" refers to blocks and warnings left on your talk page. If either of these have been placed, list a reason as to why they are no longer applicable.
(edited by Jazatz2)
In order to become an administrator on Good Luck Charlie Wiki, a user must be a long-term, frequent, and competent contributor to the Good Luck Charlie Wiki meeting the following minimum criteria:
- Be active for at least 6 months.
- Have at least 200 edits, a majority in the main namespace not blog or talk page comments. (see Special:Editcount, User contributions)
- User must be an active member of the community.
In addition, the user must:
- Follow and work to implement the Wiki policies, including Vandalism Policy and the Manual of Style.
- Contribute to articles using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Understand the difference between vandalism and bad faith edits.
- Demonstrate patience with new users and be willing to help point them in the right direction.
- Be active in the community: communicate with other users through talk pages, IRC, email and/or vote frequently.
Candidates should be nominated based on the quality of their edits and their interaction with other users. It is not necessary that the user create a large number of new pages or major edits per week, but rather that they are actively making the wiki a better place. Nominations for members who are obviously new and/or unqualified may be rejected before the voting cycle is completed.
To be active, the user should make edits at least a few times each week. To help show that the user knows the difference between a simple poor edit (or someone just "playing around") and a deliberate attempt to harm the wiki with vandalism, make sure they include a reason in the Summary line for their edits.
For the 200 edits, a majority of them (over 50%) should be for wiki-building. That is, in the areas other than User talk and User blog comments.
If, after no less than seven days from the nomination, the voting is unanimous and the nominee has accepted, then a bureaucrat will grant the user administrator privileges. If no consensus has been reached within fourteen days, the nomination is rejected.
If rejected, the user must wait 30 days before becoming eligible to be nominated again. There is no limit to the number of times a member may be nominated.
In order to vote on nominations for administratorship, you must be a registered user with more than 5 un-reverted edits. There are 3 sections for each nomination: Support, Oppose, and Comments.
- The nominee should not vote for himself, but instead mark the initial section of the nomination as Accepted along with his signature. The nominee may make additional comments in the Comments section.
- You may provide a rationale (reason) when supporting a nomination.
- You must provide a rationale when objecting to a nomination. Any objection that clearly has no connection to this project or one that does not list a rationale can be considered invalid.
(edited by Jazatz2)