Still on their family ski trip, Teddy asks Ivy to come meet her so the two of them can sort out the psychic's vision of who Teddy's true love is. When Spencer reveals that he wants Teddy back, she must decide if he is the one, or if they should just stay friends. Meanwhile, Gabe and PJ enter a pairs ice skating competition to win prize money to pay back each of their personal debts and Bob tries to make up with Amy by planning a surprise wedding!
Gabe has to pay off the room service and PJ owes some money to a kid named Walker (Davis Cleveland), whom he met on the ski lift, so they enter an ice skating contest. Teddy does not know who to pick of the three guys she meets, so asks Ivy to meet her at the lodge to help her decide. Spencer tries to win Teddy back, which results in him kissing Teddy on the ski lift. Amy and Bob struggle after Bob doesn't want to get married again while on vacation. Teddy tells Spencer she wants to just be friends, after Amy and Bob renew their vows.
Good Luck, Charlie
Gabe and PJ: I need to borrow some money! What did you say?! I need to borrow some money! Stop that!
Charlie: Does your family have money?
Maxwell: I don't even know what money is.
- This is part 2.
- In this episode Davis Cleveland plays the kid on the ski lift who made a bet with PJ. However in the crossover, Charlie Shakes It Up, he plays Flynn Jones.
- May 14, 2011 (Disney Channel Poland)
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Shane Harper as Spencer Walsh
- Davis Cleveland as Kid
- Dee Dee Rescher as Shirley
- Darian Weiss as Scott
- Arin De Los Reyes as Nancy
"Snow Show, Part One"
"Driving Mrs. Dabney"